£45k - £50k Plus Benefits
My client is looking for an eager candidate to support their expanding infrastructure team. Within this role, you will be responsible for managing technical and site infrastructure matters from planning approval through to construction and final estate completion.
Requirements of the Technical Engineer:
- Knowledge of specific design and specification features with regards to road and sewer agreements and maximise value to the Company.
- Knowledge of utility companies, procedures, license and legislating framework.
- Sound working knowledge of all CAD and other software civil engineering packages, cost accounting and data management systems used by the company
- Understanding of CDM Regulations, LABC/NHBC requirements and Codes of Practice
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- Strong Leadership attributes
You must be confident to provide the best value solutions, co-ordinate and deliver all engineering and utility design details in line with planning approval, building regulation, budget and build programme requirements.
If you would like further details of this fantastic opportunity, please send an updated CV to Jamie Creed.
Apply for Technical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly