Senior Civils Technician
2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is an award winning Civil and Structural Engineering design practice and they currently have an opening for a Senior Civils Technician to join their Civils team in London on a full time permanent basis. Initially this role will be on a working from home base until working restrictions are lifted.
The successful technician will have a minimum of 5 years' experience working in the UK and will be required to work on a range of small, medium and large scale projects, primarily the design of roads and drainage associated with residential and commercial developments, highways or public realm.
- A minimum of 5 years' UK industry experience,
- Experience of drainage and pavement designs is essential,
- Experience preparing Flood Risk Assessments,
- Full proficiency with AutoCAD, AutoTrack, PDS & Civils 3D is essential,
- Microdrainage experience is desirable but not essential,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large international consultancy working on complex & varied projects across various sectors. If you would like to apply for this Senior Civil Technician role please send a CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Senior Civils Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly