£30k - £35k plus benefits
My client is looking for an eager candidate to join their successful multi-disciplinary consultancy who are currently extending their office based in Basingstoke. The main focus of their infrastructure teams are the delivery of a wide variety of projects including commercial, industrial, and residential across the UK.
Requirements of the Senior Civil Engineer:
- A degree in Civil Engineering, or similar;
- A minimum of 3 years' experience,
- Proficient user of AutoCAD;
- The ability to prepare CAD drawings to a standard suitable for construction and technical approvals,
- Expert in infrastructure scheme designs;
- Excellent communication skills, to liaise with colleagues and clients;
- Ability to work within a team and also able work under own initiative;
- Excellent organisational skills and able to prioritise workload.
If you would like further details of this fantastic opportunity, please send an updated CV to Jamie Creed.