£28k - £33k per annum
Our client is looking for an experienced Transport Planner to join their thriving practice in Fareham on a full-time permanent basis. Due to having such a busy workload, they need the candidate to be a hard-working and motivated individual that can thrive under pressure and work well within a team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing Transport Statements, Transport Assessments and Travel Plans to support Planning Applications for Residential and Commercial developments.
- A minimum of 3 - 6 years' experience,
- Transport/highways & flood risk expertise is essential,
- Ability to undertake flood risk assessments and transport assessments,
- Proficiency with AutoCAD is essential,
- Ability to write reports and travel plans,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Confident in attending client and site meetings,
- Able to manage own projects.
The successful Transport Planner will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied workload of Traffic design on schemes spanning residential and commercial developments.
If you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this role, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Jamie Creed for more details.
Apply for Transport Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly