Senior Highways Engineer
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a global engineering consultancy firm who are well-known within the industry for their extensive Civil, Structural, Geotechnical, Construction & Digital engineering expertise, and they currently have an opening for a Senior Highways Engineer to join the engineering team in their Central London office on a full-time permanent basis.
You will join a team who work on major prestigious projects and this opportunity will therefore enable you to advance your career whilst achieving personal growth and development.
This will initially be on a working from home basis but will eventually move to flexible working with between 1-3 days in the office with the remainder from home.
- The design and documentation of Highway and Transportation projects,
- To lead on projects ensuring delivery of agreed commissions and that client expectations are met or exceeded,
- To lead the engineering input at all stages of a multi-disciplinary project from conceptual design, throughout the project cycle,
- Conduct any liaison or consultation with statutory authorities as necessary to implement the construction of the project,
- Communicating with suppliers, clients and contractors,
- Giving technical advice to our clients and potential clients,
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to budget,
- Supporting junior staff with their training and development.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer, CEng MICE or near Chartered,
- A minimum of 7 years' industry experience,
- In depth understanding of geometric highway design and design standards,
- Experience of DMRB, Highway Drainage, Earthworks Design and Utilities Design,
- Proficient in the use of Infraworks, Civil 3D, Microdrainage and Navisworks,
- Knowledge of engineering design, related legislation, contract procurement and contract administration,
- Good project management skills and financial management.
If you aspire to join a large international consultancy working on complex & iconic projects across various sectors then this could be the role for you
To apply for this Senior Highways Engineer vacancy, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Senior Highways Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly