Senior Civil Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
If you consider yourself to be a talented and motivated Senior Civil Engineer with a CV to prove it then we would like to hear from you!
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Civil engineer with at least 8 years' experience to deliver drainage and road designs on both residential and complex commercial, hospital or education projects ranging from £1m - £100m.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices you will be able to join the team in their London office.
Projects include: Residential, education and other site development schemes.
- A degree in civil or environmental engineering,
- Ideally a Chartered engineer,
- Ability and willingness to co-ordinate and train a small team,
- Experience in Suds and FRA reporting for planning,
- Delivery of drainage and roads designs for adoption,
- Experience of 3D surface modelling for volume analysis,
- Experience of Microdrainage.
To discuss this Senior Civil engineer role in detail please get in touch with Graham Ventham.
Apply for Senior Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly