£25k - £30k per annum plus benefits
Are you looking for a new challenge by stepping into an exciting new role as a Civil Engineer?
We are working with a small but dynamic development planning and infrastructure design consultancy who, due to an expanding workload have the opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join them in their Hungerford office on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client prides themselves on offering a high quality and professional client service on a variety of infrastructure projects throughout the UK. Previous infrastructure experience is therefore key for this role.
Projects: - highway, residential, housing estates and drainage.
- A degree in civil engineering or equivalent,
- A minimum of 2 year's experience,
- Must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD,
- Experience in drainage design including detail design and planning,
- Strong verbal and graphical communication skills.
The company will offer the successful Civil Engineer excellent career progression and the opportunity to join a group of friendly and professional engineers.
To learn more and to be considered for this opportunity please submit your CV to Jamie Creed.
Apply for Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Bridges / Tunnels Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Wiltshire
- Commercial Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Wiltshire
- Industrial Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Wiltshire
- Residential Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Wiltshire
- Roads & Drainage Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Wiltshire