£35k - £40k plus benefits
Our client is looking for a Structural Technician to help support their healthy forward workload to join their office in Leeds. The successful candidate will have an original opportunity to work on a variety of different projects ranging from residential, commercial, retail, industrial and scientific sectors.
Qualifications / Experience:
- HNC/HND Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-4 years' experience within a consultancy.
- RC Detailing experience is essential.
- A consultancy background is essential, with a proven track record in delivering high standards of draughtsmanship.
- Strong AutoCAD & Revit software skills are essential with communication and numerical skills.
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to working within a team structure
The candidate must be a confident individual that has the ability to maximise the level of responsibility taken on projects, small and large. They must also be able to provide detailed structural drawings in steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber in AutoCAD and Revit software packages; liaise with other members of staff clearly and assist in the development of BIM implementation.
The role offers an opportunity for the candidate to learn and develop as part of a structural training programme and excel within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, with a clear vision for innovation. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary as well as an excellent flexible benefits package
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.
Apply for Structural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly