£35k - £40k - per annum plus benefits
Due to an increase in workload, our client has an opportunity for an eager Engineer to accompany their team on a wide variety of interesting and challenging projects.
Your new role will involve providing high level advice to mainly private sector clients on planning and design issues relating to Sewerage, SUDS, Building Drainage, Earthworks, Flood protection and and utilities coordination on Residential, Retail, Industrial and commercial developments.
Requirements of the Civil Engineer:
- A degree in Civil Engineering,
- Minimum 3 years' experience,
- Proven experience in the design of drainage schemes
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Experienced in the use of Microdrainage,
- Client facing experience
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to know more about our client, please apply by sending an up-to-date CV to Jamie Creed for more details.
Apply for Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly