Senior Civils Technician
Our client is an award winning Civil and Structural Engineering design practice and they currently have an opening for a Senior Civils Technician to join the team in their Norwich office on a full time permanent basis.
The successful technician will have a minimum of 5 years' experience working in the UK and will have experience of delivering private residential, new build housing estate developments, education, highways and urban regeneration projects.
- A minimum of 5 years' UK industry experience,
- Experience & knowledge of adoptable drainage and roads,
- Experience in low rise housing arrangements,,
- Full proficiency with AutoCAD, AutoTrack, PDS & Civils 3D is essential,
- Microdrainage experience is desirable but not essential,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices in London you will be able to join the team there.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large international consultancy working on complex & varied projects across various sectors. If you would like to apply for this Senior Civil Technician role please send a CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Senior Civils Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly