One of our key clients currently has an opening for a versatile Civil Engineer to join their Bedfordshire office on a full-time permanent basis.
This position is with an award-winning civil & structural engineering design firm with multiple offices across the South of England, and they need a Project Civil Engineer to come in & work on a range of projects including schools, large regeneration projects, housing estates, sewer diversions & highways.
Projects: Educational, Residential, Regeneration, Highways & Drainage.
- A degree in Civil Engineering
- Have a minimum of 3 years' post-graduation experience
- Ideally have experience working on housing estates, schools, large regeneration projects, sewer diversions & highways
- Be familiar with flood risk assessments, detailed design of drainage & SUDS, earthworks, S278 works, S106 applications & build over agreements
- Be proficient with Microdrainage / WinDes, AutoCAD & PDS
Your role will be varied as you will be taking responsibility for the design & running of your own smaller projects (under supervision) as well as assisting with larger projects, making this a great opportunity for you to take that next step and get involved in running your own projects.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this Civil Engineer role and would like to be considered, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.
Apply for Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly