Senior Civil Engineer
Our client is a successful engineering consultancy who are enjoying an increased workload and, as a result, are currently seeking an ambitious Senior Civil Engineer who has at least 5 years' post graduate experience to join them in their expanding offices in Colchester, Essex.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices you will be able to join this team there.
A broad project base is on offer including multi storey RC structures as well as retail, commercial and residential.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- An ICE Chartered Engineer preferred or working towards this in the near future (assistance provided to achieve this),
- A minimum of 5 years' post graduate experience in large residential projects (500+ units),
- Experience with S38, S104, S278 works and road, drainage and external works designs including Microdrainage, Windes and/or Autodesk Civils 3D,
- Experience in Undertaking SUD's designs, Flood Risk Assessments, Drainage Strategies and Feasibility Studies.
A generous pension and bonus scheme is also on offer for the successful candidate.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Senior Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly