Project Highways Engineer
Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering projects and is in the enviable position of having a healthy orderbook which has led them to expand the highways and transport division of their business. As a result they are looking to bring a talented and motivated Highways Engineer into their central London office on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will join this leading national engineering consultancy, whose project workload covers a variety of sectors including commercial, retail and residential. You will have a minimum of 3 years' experience and will be required to manage the design input predominantly on highways and transport civil engineering designs but will also have input on drainage and infrastructure designs on projects ranging from £1m to £300m.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices you will be able to join this team in their offices in London.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' UK industry experience,
- A good technical background in the design of highways,
- Experience of the following would be essential: Section 278 applications, Road safety audits, Traffic orders, Road signs and lines, Manual for streets & Vehicle tracking,
- Experience of Transport planning would be preferred,
- Experience of the following software would be preferred: Picardy/Arcady and Civils 3D,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large international consultancy working on complex & varied projects across various sectors. If you would like to apply for this Highways Engineer role please send a CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Project Highways Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly