Senior Structural Engineer (Contract)
- Full Time
Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering projects and, due to an increased workload, an opportunity has been created for a talented Senior Structural Engineer to join their structures team on a working from home contract basis.
They are looking for senior engineer to provide full technical design support for a range of projects including residential, retail and mixed use projects.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in design of RC and Steel structures and building substructures,
- Experience of refurbishment & structural modification design, as well as new-build is preferable,
- Experience and proficiency in Tekla is essential,
- Must have very good communication skills and demonstrable report writing skills,
- Able to solve problems, work to agreed deadlines with minimum supervision.
If you are interested in applying for this contract role please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.