- Full Time
Structural Revit Technician
£33,000 - £37,000 per annum plus benefits
We are pleased to be working with an established multi- disciplinary consultancy who specialise in building design, construction, civil engineering works and the extension of all buildings and structures both large and small. We are currently helping them find a Revit Technician to join the team in their office which is based in Sheffield.
The successful technician will become an integral member of their skilled Structures team and help with their expanding workload on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Commercial, industrial, retail, public building contracts and domestic developments.
- Ideally an HNC/HND or similar in an appropriate built environment,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience producing general arrangement & detail drawings for the construction of structural projects,
- Ability to carry out reinforced concrete detailing,
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit models,
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
This great opportunity offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.