CAD Technician (Civil / Structural)
5 days left
- Full Time
We are working with a central London based civil & structural engineering consultancy who are looking to recruit a CAD Technician to work on a range of both civil and structural projects on a full time permanent basis. Our client has a reputation for delivering high quality projects on time & to budget whilst maintaining client satisfaction throughout the process.
The ideal candidate will play an important role in the delivery of rail and civil projects and will work with engineering professionals at the concept and design and construction stages to develop effective solutions which meet project objectives.
Projects: Rail, Commercial, Retail, Residential and more.
- HNC, HND or equivalent qualification with good numeracy and literacy skills,
- A minimum of 1 years' UK experience,
- Knowledge of rail client CAD standards & procedures,
- Experience of working on both civil and structural projects,
- Good computer and IT skills; use of Microsoft Office software essential,
- Experience of working on a one to one basis and in team working situations,
- Knowledge of CAD systems and standards.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices in west London you will be able to join the team there.
If this sounds like a role that interests you, we would like to hear from you. Please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for CAD Technician (Civil / Structural)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly