CAD Technician (Civil / Structural)
3 days left
- Full Time
We are working with a central London based civil & structural engineering consultancy who are looking to recruit a CAD Technician to work on a range of both civil and structural projects on a full time permanent basis. Our client has a reputation for delivering high quality projects on time & to budget whilst maintaining client satisfaction throughout the process.
Projects: Rail, Commercial, Retail, Residential and more.
- HNC, HND or equivalent qualification with good numeracy and literacy skills
- A minimum of 1 years' experience
- Good computer and IT skills; use of Microsoft Office software essential
- Experience of working on a one to one basis and in team working situations
- Knowledge of CAD systems and standards.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices in London you will be able to join the team there.
If this sounds like a role that interests you, we would like to hear from you. Please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for CAD Technician (Civil / Structural)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly