Senior Civil Engineer (Drainage)
Are you an ambitious Senior Civil Engineer who is ready to take your career to the next level? Are your skills and experience being recognised in your current role?
Our client is a medium sized, innovative consultancy in London who provide a broad spectrum of engineering services. They have a number of awards under their belt and benefit from a dynamic team who have a diverse range of experience.
They are looking to expand their infrastructure team by recruiting a Senior Civils Engineer who has at least 7 years' design experience.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices in London you will be able to join the team there.
- Leading the design of drainage designs from concept to detailed design and construction,
- Promoting development of digital solutions in drainage design including full integration of designs within the BIM environment.
- Overseeing and reviewing the production of drainage designs, models, calculations and drawings to relevant standards,
- Determining and assigning drainage design tasks and managing delivery to programme and budget,
- Leading and encouraging the technical development of graduates and technicians in the drainage discipline.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- Ability to design all aspects of drainage from conceptual layout to detailed design,
- Ability to prepare reports and specifications,
- Ability to identify, manage and develop project scopes and manage budgets,
- A flexible individual, a team player, with a developed attention to detail,
- Supportive approach to mentoring less experienced members of the team,
- Good leadership qualities.
The successful Senior Civil Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied, challenging role.
If you would like to know more, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.