Associate Civil Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
Would you like to play a leading role within an award-winning UK multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy?
If so then a fantastic opportunity has come up for a Principal / Associate Civil Engineer to join our clients infrastructure team. This is a firm who pride themselves on offering first-class civil design on a wide variety of projects both throughout the UK and internationally.
The skilled and experienced Principal / Associate Civil Engineer will play a leading role in the growth and development of their civil engineering team. Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices in Central London you will join the team there.
- Leading and growing the Civil Engineering discipline,
- Manage existing clients and develop further opportunities,
- Responsible for resourcing and delivering to a financial target
- To ensure that the business generates and sustains profitable sources of income,
- Day-to-day support to colleagues from other disciplines within the office,
- Represent the company at external meetings with clients and fellow professionals,
- Responsibility for delivering work to a pre-agreed budget,
- Project profitability (monitoring / planning of costs and budgets)
- Responsible for negotiating fee proposals and requesting additional fees,
- Leading the technical development of the group.
- A degree in civil or structural engineer,
- A Chartered engineer,
- Experience with managing and developing a Civil Engineering team/discipline,
- Excellent business development skills with good client contacts,
- Experience with designing a wide range of projects from conception through to completion (including calculations, drawings and specifications)
- Proficient at design and happy to participate in productive work.
If you are interested in this fantastic new role, please contact Graham Ventham today on 01728 726120
Apply for Associate Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly