Senior Revit Technician
- Full Time
We are working with a leading consultancy who offer an award winning engineering service from their Central London office. With a focus on innovation and intelligent design solutions, they take pride in their reputation. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a creative & skilled Senior Revit Technician to join the structural engineering team in their Central London office on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be required to produce fully coordinated Revit Structural models and drawings as well as AutoCAD structural 2D drawings while liaising with the BIM Coordinator and lead engineer as necessary.
As a Senior Revit Technician you will also be required to attend model coordination meetings and act as a project coordinator for certain projects.
- A minimum 3 years' Revit experience,
- Excellent communication and client facing skills,
- Experience in the same or similar position is desired,
- Competency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint,
- Ability to project a positive and professional attitude at all times,
- Good knowledge and use of appropriate project and design analysis software,
- Personable and a 'can do' attitude,
- Able to establish good working relationships within the team and with clients,
- Able to work as part as a team and collaboratively and co-operatively.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices in East London you will join the team there.
Our client is offering the successful Senior Revit Technician a competitive salary, generous benefits package & scope for progression within the structures team.
To apply, please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.
Apply for Senior Revit Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly