Are you a skilled Infrastructure Engineer currently seeking a new challenge? Would you thrive in one of the UK's leading infrastructure consultancies specialising in handling site and development projects of any size?
As part of their continued growth, our client, a highly progressive consultancy has created the opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer with experience in Transport, Flood risk and Drainage to join the busy team at their office in Biggleswade.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices you will be able to join the team at their offices.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience post graduate experience.
- Significant experience in the engineering design of new development infrastructure,
- Technical excellence and a detailed understanding of; SuDS & traditional drainage, Highways, Earthworks and Utilities,
- Proficient in Microdrainage and Civils 3D,
- Strong verbal and graphical communication skills.
- An understanding of relevant approvals processes, including; Section 104, 38 and 278,
- Knowledge and understanding of the development process from site appraisal through planning and detailed design to construction.
Ambition will be one of your key traits, as the company is looking to continue on a successful path of growth, and you will be keen to develop yourself professionally by taking on a pivotal role in the development of the company.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied, challenging role. If you would like to know more, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.