Associate Infrastructure Engineer
Our client is a global engineering consultancy firm who are well-known within the industry for their extensive Civil, Structural, Geotechnical, Construction & Digital engineering expertise, and they currently have an opening for an Associate Infrastructure Engineer to join the Civils team on a full-time permanent basis in their Central London office.
The successful candidate will be self-motivating and proactive, driving expansion of existing areas and maximising new sector opportunities.
This role will initially be on a working from home basis but will eventually move to flexible working with between 1-3 days in the office with the remainder from home.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Retail, Healthcare and more
- Reporting into the Director you will be leading a team of Highways/Infrastructure Engineers and delivering a range of projects, predominantly across the residential and commercial development sector.
- On plot Flood Risk Assessments,
- Building surface and foul water drainage and SuDs,
- External works drainage and pavement build ups
- Carrying out site visits & inspections,
- Liaising & coordinating with clients & consultants,
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Must be an experienced & Chartered Civil Engineer,
- Must have a good level of experience in a managerial position,
- Able to manage a team of 4+ Civil Engineers & Technicians,
- Able to lead your team, ensuring staff members under your direction feel valued, motivated & are contributing,
- Must have a strong background in roads & drainage design.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Associate Civil Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step into a senior managerial position where you will be heading up your own team.
The successful Associate Infrastructure Engineer will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package along with a talented team of civil engineers & technicians to mentor.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.