Associate Structural Engineer
Are you an Associate Structural Engineer based in Bristol looking to work on varied and interesting building structures?
A successful and well-established multi-disciplinary consultancy are looking for an Associate Structural Engineer to join their Bristol office
The Associate Structural Engineer will be working on a diverse workload of Building Structure projects across industry sectors including commercial, residential, leisure, retail, heritage, education and more.
You will be working alongside Chartered Engineers on detailed analysis and design, design checking, and performing site visits and assist with coordination and management of project team resources in conjunction with Senior Engineers and other Associates. You have the ability to win work and promote the company and its values potential clients and assist with project cost management, fee negotiations, project invoicing and assist with training junior engineers and technicians where needed.
What is on offer for you as the new Associate Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to £60,000 per annum
* Opportunity to work on industry-leading projects
* Genuine career progression
* Diverse range of work
What you will offer as the new Associate Structural Engineer:
* Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent
* 6+ Years' experience as a Structural Engineer
* Chartered Engineer status within ICE or IStructE.
* Strong experience in working on all types of building structures
For more information on this fantastic opportunity then speak to Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726127.
More searches like this
- Commercial Senior Structural Engineer jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Industrial Senior Structural Engineer jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- New-build Senior Structural Engineer jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Residential Senior Structural Engineer jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Retail Senior Structural Engineer jobs in Bristol (City Centre)