£31k - £35k per annum plus benefits
South West London
Our client is a forward thinking multi-disciplinary consultancy who provide a broad range of civil engineering design with projects from small housing schemes to multi-storey projects with build costs in excess of £100m.
They are looking for an experienced Civil engineer who has at least 4-6 years' consultancy experience to join them on a full time permanent basis. Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices in south west London you will be able to join this close knit team there in what is a friendly and supportive working environment.
The successful civil engineer will work on projects in the following sectors: Residential, Education and healthcare, commercial, retail and industrial, historic buildings and leisure.
- A relevant degree in Civil Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered Civil Engineer (MICE),
- A minimum of 5 years' experience,
- Drainage design experience including SUDS,
- Working knowledge of PDS / Civils 3D and Microdrainage,
- Previous experience of Highways and Drainage in either a UK consultancy or local authority environment,
- Knowledge of relevant adoption procedures (S38 & S278 and S104).
On offer for the civil Engineer:
- Salary up to £35k per annum,
- Flexi Time,
- Holiday purchase scheme,
- Birthday off work!
- Employee Assistance Programme,
- Workplace pension,
- Training and development,
- Sponsorship of professional membership.
Your enthusiastic approach to the successful completion of design projects and excellent communication skills will win you this role.
To be considered please submit your CV to Jamie Creed.