Our client is a national, award winning Civil Engineering firm with a passion for the design and delivery of high quality award winning buildings, structures and public spaces. We are helping them to find an Senior Civils Technician to join the team in their Central London office on a full time permanent basis. The role will be initially be on a working from home basis however once the Covid-19 situation has eased there is potential for flexibility i.e. a combination of working from home and days in the office.
The successful technician will have a minimum of 5 years' experience working in the UK and will be required to work on a range of small, medium and large scale projects, primarily the design of roads and drainage associated with residential and commercial developments, highways or public realm.
- A minimum of 5 years' UK industry experience,
- Experience of drainage and pavement designs is essential,
- Experience preparing Flood Risk Assessments,
- Full proficiency with AutoCAD, AutoTrack, PDS & Civils 3D is essential,
- Microdrainage experience is desirable but not essential,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to apply - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.
Apply for Civils Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly