Senior infrastructure Engineer
Conrad Consulting is delighted to be working with a national multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who provide engineering services across a range of sectors including civil, structural, transportation, geo-technicial and environmental.
They have an opportunity for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their team in Central London and assist them with meeting demanding schedules on challenging projects. The role will be initially be on a working from home basis however once the Covid-19 situation has eased there is potential for flexibility i.e. a combination of working from home and days in the office.
The ideal candidate will need to be self-reliant and experienced in civil engineering design for adoptable and private roads and sewers.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, if you have not already done so, you should be keen to gain Chartered status and be working towards this.
- A HNC or degree in Civil Engineering,
- Chartered Civil Engineer or working towards chartership,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Civil Engineer working on highways & drainage design,
- Experience working on residential developments (highly advantageous),
- Experience in highways design, ground modelling & drainage design (including sustainable drainage),
- Used to working with Microdrainage and PDS design programmes,
- Able to produce detailed designs in AutoCAD for S38, S278 and S104 works for private levels and private drainage,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
Your enthusiastic approach to the successful completion of projects and excellent communication skills will win you this role. This is a varied role requiring and adaptable engineer with a positive attitude.
Apply for Senior infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly