Our client is currently seeking an Infrastructure engineer whose aim is to progress their career within a fast growing, forward thinking company.
Although based in their office in Bury St Edmunds the role will be initially be on a working from home basis however once the Covid-19 situation has eased there is potential for flexibility i.e. a combination of working from home and days in the office.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Civil Engineer who has dealt with the detailed design of roads and drainage for commercial and residential development projects. Experience should include sectional agreements 104 and 195, as well as 38 and 278. It is preferred you will have experience using WinDES drainage software and PDS road design but training is on offer.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' post-graduation experience,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Experienced in negotiating with Statutory Authorities and representing the company at client/professional meetings,
- The ability to successfully manage projects, both technically and financially is essential.
On offer is a competitive salary package supported by ongoing development opportunities. For further information please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120.
Apply for Infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly