Our client, a contemporary & rapidly expanding structural engineering consultancy based in North London, currently has a vacancy for a Civil Engineer to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. This firm boasts an excellent staff retention rate and their talented team make this the perfect place for you to develop professionally.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, driven & charismatic individual with the ability to join the team and contribute to driving it forward.
Projects: Luxury Residential, Educational, Commercial, Retail, Residential Development and more.
- A degree in Civil Engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' post-graduation experience as a Civil Engineering design engineer,
- Strong skills with MicroDrainage
- Excellent client facing skills & experience dealing with various industry professionals,
- Experience dealing with adoption agreements for roads and drainage,
- An ability to speak clearly, confidently, professionally and convincingly at meetings and on the telephone,
- An ability to write clear and concise e-mails, letters and reports.
This is an ideal opportunity if you are ambitious & looking to join a highly supportive working environment where you will be pushed to reach your full potential. You will be given a competitive starting salary & benefits package and the opportunity to use the sought-after software on live projects.
If you would like to know more about this position, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered - suitable applicants will be contacted & given more details.
Apply for Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly