Senior Structural CAD Technician
Our client is an established multidisciplinary engineering firm with numerous offices throughout England and an enviable portfolio of projects spanning various sectors. They have a vacancy for a Senior Structural CAD Technician to join their office in Leamington Spa and lead the team on a full-time permanent basis.
They are looking for an experienced technician who can provide support to more junior Technicians when necessary, liaise with clients & other disciplines confidently and produce works packages to programme & within budget.
- Ideally an HNC/HND or similar in an appropriate built environment,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience producing general arrangement & detail drawings for the construction of structural projects,
- Ability to carry out reinforced concrete detailing,
- Proficiency with AutoCAD,
- Revit experience is preferable but not essential,
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
The successful Senior Structural CAD Technician will receive a competitive salary & benefits package.
If you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this role, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details - suitable applicants will be contacted with more details.