Associate / Associate Director (infrastructure)
Associate / Associate Director (Infrastructure)
£55k - £60k per annum
Are you a skilled a Senior Civil Engineer currently seeking a new challenge? Would you thrive in one of the UK's leading multidisciplinary consultancies specialising in the built environment? Read on for the benefits of this exciting new career-enhancing role.
As part of their continued growth, this dynamic consultancy has created the opportunity for an Associate / Associate Director (Infrastructure) with experience in the residential housing market to join the busy team at their office in Bedfordshire.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in the residential housing market,
- Experience in on-plot engineering,
- Experience of infrastructure Design S38, S104 and S278,
- Competent in the use of Microdrainage and PDS,
- Must be able to manage colleagues and deadlines with minimal input,
- Work will include concept designs, liaising with third parties and clients,
- Must have the ability to produce detailed designs to tight deadlines and budgets.
Ambition will be one of your key traits, as the company is looking to continue on a successful path of growth, and you will be keen to develop yourself professionally by taking on a pivotal role in the development of the company. The plan would be for you to run your own team as well as taking a lead role in projects.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied, challenging role that's both technical & managerial. If you would like to know more, please send an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.
Apply for Associate / Associate Director (infrastructure)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly