Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
If you are looking for an exciting challenge for 2021 that will see you joining a successful company with big plans for the future, then this could be the opportunity for you.
We are working with a client whose vision is to be the world's leading integrated architectural, engineering and design practice and who are committed to delivering world class solutions which enhance the communities they serve. They have asked us to help them look for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their Civil and Structural team in London on a full time permanent basis.
You will be a highly motivated and organised engineer with a strong academic record and at least 5 years' post-charter experience gained working on challenging projects. You will be passionate about delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Design of projects from the concept stage through to the construction stage;
- Mentoring of junior team members;
- Development of client relationships;
- Developing good relationships with professions across the organisation.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant post qualification (MICE) experience,
- Chartered Civil Engineer within a relevant institute,
- Experience in drainage schemes associated with buildings, highways, public and landscape projects,
- Experience in highway and pavement design associated with building projects,
- Ability to undertake designs for sections 38,278 and 104 agreements,
- Experience in the following: ground modelling, master planning, assessment of flood risk,
- Good knowledge of civil engineering construction principles, design standards and legislation,
- Strong practical knowledge of Civils 3D, PDS, AutoCAD and WINDES.
If you would like to know more about our client & this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Apply for Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly