Senior Structural Engineer
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Bury St Edmunds
We are working with a well-established firm of structural engineers who are currently seeking a talented and experienced structural engineer in their busy design office in the heart of Bury St Edmunds.
With a forward thinking approach to engineering, combined with a focus on successful project delivery, you'll be providing a range of structural engineering services on a wide project portfolio from schools and hospitals, to residential new build and refurbishment up to £20m in value.
The practice is experiencing some good organic growth going into 2021, with a new CAD Technician and Graduate Structural Engineer already signed up for 2021.
As the new Senior Structural Engineer, you'll receive:
- Starting salary up to £50,000 per annum
- 25 days' holiday, plus bank holidays
- Flexible working arrangements to suit you and your lifestyle
What you'll bring as the new Structural Engineer:
- A degree in civil or structural engineering
- Your ability to carry out structural designs in RC, steelwork, masonry and timber
- Your ability to produce technical reports
You don't have to have your CV up to date and ready to go - let's talk about this first. Call Darryl Yates at Flux Consulting today on 07736 908534, or click 'apply' to start the conversation.
More searches like this
- Commercial Structural Design Engineer jobs in Bury St Edmunds
- Domestic Structural Design Engineer jobs in Bury St Edmunds
- New-build Structural Design Engineer jobs in Bury St Edmunds
- Residential Structural Design Engineer jobs in Bury St Edmunds
- Structural engineer (general) Structural Design Engineer jobs in Bury St Edmunds