Senior Structural Revit Technician (Contract)
We are working with a dynamic structural design practice who are focused on challenging projects large and small. They are based in Central London and looking for a Senior Structural Revit Technician to join them on a contract basis to work on a home based basis. The ideal candidate must therefore have the capability to work from home.
Their project workload includes residential, commercial and arts and they have a positive approach to each and every scheme with a strong desire to exceed client expectation.
They are looking for a driven individual who can understand and appreciate the importance of a strong teamwork approach where each member is an integral part of the whole.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working on building structures,
- Full proficiency using AutoCAD essential,
- Strong Revit skills and experience of using Revit on live projects,
- A passion for buildings design,
- Strong communication and client liaison skills.
If this role is the exciting opportunity you have been waiting for, please forward your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Apply for Senior Structural Revit Technician (Contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly