Senior Structural Engineer
A senior structural engineer is sought to join this medium sized, well established structural engineering consultancy based in West London on either a permanent or contract basis. You should be confident to design in all the main materials and keen to drive your career forwards within a friendly and progressive practice. The firm work mainly on large and complex buildings projects often in the range of £70-£150m.
The firm pride itself on it's personal service and the provision of engineering innovation, creativity and best value design. Many of their clients are repeat business, and their staff tend to stay here for many years without feeling the need to move on. They provide a wide range of structural and civil engineering services across all sectors including retail, healthcare, commercial, hotels, residential, and education and would be keen for an addition to their team who is technically strong with excellent communication skills and a real passion for design.
The firms' portfolio is wide-ranging and includes a number of major and high profile projects.
They offer excellent opportunities for career progression in an environment where they can have a positive impact on the business.
This is for a Senior Engineer to provide full technical design support for a director running residential, retail and mixed-use projects. Essential criteria for the role:
- Must have several years of experience in the design of buildings structures, particularly in refurbishment/reconfiguration/repurposing of large existing buildings, including large shopping centres and new-build residential developments.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to produce well-written detailed reports.
- Able to solve problems, work to agreed deadlines with minimum supervision
- Able to lead and assist junior engineers as necessary.
- Ideally should have experience of using Tekla Structures, SCIA Engineer and Bluebeam software.
The firm offer flexible working hours and the opportunity to accrue extra time off in lieu of hours worked as holiday days. They are friendly and social firm with a people focus and would suit ambitious and forward thinking individuals who are genuinely keen to progress their career. They have a low staff turnover and high retention rate, offering real promotion opportunities from within for the future.
Sam Davis 07785 649 564
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Commercial Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (West)
- Domestic Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (West)
- New-build Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (West)
- Refurbishment Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (West)
- Residential Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (West)