Our client has offices across the UK and an excellent reputation for innovative design. Their office in Eastbourne has a requirement for a Structural Technician to join them on a full time permanent basis.
The majority of our clients project work is within the design of new builds, extensions and conversion and they are looking for a talented and experience technician with 'hands on' technical experience to work on these schemes.
Requirements of the Structural Technician:
- Minimum HND/HNC,
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working on building structures,
- Full proficiency in AutoCAD,
- Experience of Revit would be beneficial but is not essential,
- Ability to work well within a team as well as autonomously,
- Client facing ability,
- Good communication skills.
In return you will be offered a varying project workload and ongoing career opportunities.
There is a close knit team, who all appreciate how important it is to ensure client satisfaction and the delivery of visionary design whilst adhering to budgets and timeframes.
If you are interested in this vacancy and think this could be the role for you, please give Graham Ventham a call on 01728 726120