Associate Director (Structures)
Would you describe yourself as a talented engineer with a talent for inspiring and motivating others and a passion for innovative design? If so, are you ready to drive your career forward by stepping into a fantastic new role as an Associate Director ?
We are working with an established and innovative multidisciplinary consultancy who, pride themselves on their ability to create, improve and develop the built environment. They have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director to join their office in Oxfordshire to assist in heading up and leading their Structures team.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious and dynamic individual with the desire and capability to assist in leading a team and also develop new business which will be proven with the ability to bring an active client portfolio to the role.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Educational and more.
- Report to the Company Directors for the financial, technical and project management control of structural aspects of projects,
- Lead and develop project teams, supervising and training engineers and technicians,
- Mentoring, appraisal and development of engineers and technicians,
- Liaising and attending meetings with clients, architects, subcontractors and other professionals,
- Support teams to undertake site visits,
- Check calculations, specifications, drawings and reports produced by others.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered Structural Engineer,
- A minimum of 7 years' post-qualification experience in structural engineering design,
- Strong business acumen with the ability to develop new and existing client relationships as well as win new business,
- A sound understanding of the finances of a structural engineering department,
- A proven track record of successfully delivery projects and client satisfaction,
- A good understanding of the UK construction market,
- Proficient in the use of design tools such as Tedds, Tekla, Revit or Masterseries.
Our client is offering a competitive salary & comprehensive and attractive benefits package along with plenty of opportunity to challenge yourself and build on your existing skillset within an experienced & highly skilled team of professionals.
If this Associate Director vacancy is of interest to you and you'd like to hear more details, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Apply for Associate Director (Structures)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly