£30k - £35k per annum
Are you looking to develop your career within a growing consultancy?
Right now I am working with a successful multi-disciplinary consultancy who are currently undergoing an exciting development programme. They are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join their expanding civils team in south Devon.
The main focus of their infrastructure teams are the delivery of a wide variety of projects including commercial, industrial, and residential across the south west of England.
Key role responsibilities:
- Working collaboratively with engineers and other technicians to deliver infrastructure scheme designs;
- Residential and commercial external works design.
Requirements of the Senior Civil Engineer:
- A degree in Civil Engineering, or similar;
- A minimum of 3 years' experience,
- Proficient user of AutoCAD;
- The ability to prepare CAD drawings to a standard suitable for construction and technical approvals,
- Expert in infrastructure scheme designs;
- Good IT skills, including MS Office;
- Excellent communication skills, to liaise with colleagues and clients;
- Ability to work within a team and also able work under own initiative;
- Excellent organisational skills and able to prioritise workload.
If you would like further details of this fantastic opportunity, please send an updated CV to Jamie Creed.
Apply for Infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly