£34k- £38k per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Are you looking for a career change in a role that will offer the opportunity to join an established and successful firm whose reputation is for a high standard of project delivery focusing on innovative and sustainable solutions? If you are this could be the role you have been waiting for!
Our client is an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy with offices throughout the south west of England. We are helping them to find a Civil Engineer to join their Plymouth office on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful Civil Engineer will be required to work on a range of interesting infrastructure projects ranging from smaller residential schemes to larger commercial schemes.
- A degree in Civil Engineering, ideally MSc or Meng,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience,
- Must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD,
- Experience in drainage design including detail design and planning,
- Experience in microdrainage is essential,
- Civil 3D experience would be a bonus but is not essential.
The company will offer the successful civil engineer an excellent career progression and the opportunity to join a group of friendly and professional engineers.
To learn more and be considered for this opportunity submit your CV to Jamie Creed and let's get your new career started.