Senior Structural Engineer (Nuclear)
Conrad Consulting is pleased to be supporting a long-standing client in Warrington, as they look to appoint a Senior Structural Engineer to their nuclear division.
Our client operate successfully on an international level and their presence within nuclear services is well known in the industry.
They are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer who has experience working within nuclear markets, strong design & analysis skills and has obtained (or can) security clearance.
- Manage the full project lifecycle from site inspection, report writing and design/analysis work
- Complete concept & feasibility studies on multi-disciplinary projects
- Manage a small team within the Civil/Structural department working closely with other department leads
- Responsibility to ensure more junior staff receive appropriate training & support to aid their professional development
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or related
- Chartered or Incorporated status (ICE or IStructE)
- Experience working on design & analysis of nuclear structures
- Ability to obtain security clearance
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, which depending on your specific experience, will be in the region of £45,000 - £55,000.
For further information or if you would prefer to know the identity of our client before sending a CV to us, please contact Nick Grayston in our Edinburgh office.
Please note, we never send your CV to a client without obtaining your permission, so please apply in confidence and we will be in contact with you to discuss this role before onward transmission of your personal details.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer (Nuclear)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly