Senior / Principal Civil Engineer
We are delighted to be working with a small and highly professional Civil engineering consultancy who, due to an expanding workload, have an opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Senior / Principal Civil Engineer to join their growing practice in Norwich on a full time permanent basis.
This is a unique opportunity to be the first engineer to be appointed to this new role as our client continues with exciting plans to further develop their business. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work on a range of interesting projects including: including residential, commercial, retail, flood risk.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent (min grade 2:1 with honours),
- Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience working as a civil design engineer on a wide range of projects,
- Must be chartered to at least Incorporated level (IENG) with the ICE and working towards full chartered status (CEng).
- Must have experience of either using PDS or civil 3d to design adoptable standard roads and adoptable drainage systems (Section 38's, Section 278's, Section 104's etc).
- Experience of designing Bulk Earthwork Strategies.
- Experience of creating drainage strategies and writing reports for planning including FRA's.
- Extensive knowledge of using Microdrainage or Flow.
- Willing to supervise other engineers and work with external engineers.
On offer for the Senior / Principal Civil Engineer:
- Salary up to £50k DOE,
- Company pension contributions,
- Flexible working,
- 25 days' annual leave.
- In house and external training courses.
Your role will be varied as you will be taking on a variety of projects, so adaptability is key.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this exciting new Senior / Principal Engineer role and would like to be considered, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Apply for Senior / Principal Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly