Associate Director (Structures)
Are you a Chartered Structural Engineer with experience in managing and developing a Structural Engineering team? Is creating new business and developing relationships with clients something that drives you? Then read on for more information on this fantastic opportunity!
My client is an independent multi-disciplinary consultancy who have been operating nationally employing over 50 staff across four offices in Hugglescote, Milton Keynes, Birmingham and Bristol. For over ten years they have been providing the highest level of service to both private and public-sector clients in sectors such as Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Residential, Leisure, Education and Healthcare.
Over recent years the company has expanded exponentially and is currently undergoing exciting changes. An opportunity has arisen for an Associate Director (Structures) to manage and develop their Structural Engineering team at their thriving office in Hugglescote, Leicestershire.
As the new Associate Director (Structures), you will be overseeing the Structural Engineering team and working collaboratively with engineers and other technicians to deliver multiple project designs. You will also be providing support to other teams in the other offices located across the UK, as well as the recruitment, mentoring and supervision of structural apprentices, technicians and engineers.
Here is what is on offer for you as the Associate Director (Structures):
* Salary up to £58,000 per annum
* Excellent benefits package
* Truly Diverse workload
* Challenging and rewarding role
* Continued professional development within a fantastic team
You will be able to offer as the new Associate Director (Structures):
* A minimum qualification of a degree in Civil Engineering or similar;
* Chartered or Incorporated Engineer and member of IStructE or ICE;
* Competent in wide variety of structural design schemes;
* Working knowledge of Building Control, NHBC and Highway Authority submission and approval processes;
* Proficient user of AutoCAD and Revit;
* Have the ability to prepare CAD drawings to a standard suitable for construction and technical approvals;
* Proficient in the use of structural design software such as Tekla/Tedds;
* Good IT skills, including MS Office;
* Excellent communication skills, to liaise with colleagues and clients;
* Ability to work within a team and also able work under own initiative
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity at a respected and expanding consultancy then speak to Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726127 for more information on this exciting role.