Senior Structural Engineer
We are working with a successful multidisciplinary consultancy who are seeking an experienced Senior Structural engineer in their busy London office.
The practice focuses on strong design innovation for both permanent and temporary works projects and the successful candidate should have experience in both at equal level.
Refurbishment of residential and commercial schemes will fall within your design workload, along with new build structures including specialist design such as glass.
Requirements and previous experience:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- Chartered or near Structural Engineer,
- Must be a confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Must be able to do calculations by hand without needing to rely on a computer,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Good client liaison and business development skills,
- Able to manage and lead a team.
You will work alongside other senior engineers as well as the Director, whilst assisting more junior team members.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits package with excellent career progression on offer.
For ambitious engineers you will be given the opportunity to take on more responsibility and will be rewarded for your efforts.
If you would like to know more about this Senior Structural Engineer please send your CV to Graham Ventham.