Chartered Structural/Civil Engineer
We are a Structural/Civil Consultancy looking for a Chartered Engineer to join our small, well-established practice.
We are looking to recruit a full time member of staff who is confident with Clients and technically competent. The role calls for a strong background in structural design calculations and analysis.
The candidate should be Chartered MIStructE or MICE, with at least three years post-chartership experience, and should have a thorough understanding of UK Building Regulations and Design Codes, excellent communication and leadership skills and the drive to want to advance their career.
Core skills will include the ability to:
- Deliver technical work without supervision.
- Make site inspections and liaise with Clients directly.
- Check and approve Junior Engineers’ work and lead a team of designers.
- Use relevant software such as AutoCAD, Tedds, Masterseries, etc.
- Carry out structural surveys(subsidence and structural defects reports).
This is a fantastic opportunity for career progression with a competitive salary and flexible working hours. Applicants should hold a full current driving licence. Strong written English and excellent verbal communication skills are essential.
The practice is a small design consultancy working mainly on residential building schemes and some small commercial projects.
Click Apply to send your CV
Apply for Chartered Structural/Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Architecture Senior Structural Engineer jobs in Gloucester
- Commercial Senior Structural Engineer jobs in Gloucester
- Domestic Senior Structural Engineer jobs in Gloucester
- Foundations / Soil mechanics Senior Structural Engineer jobs in Gloucester
- Frames / Joints & connections Senior Structural Engineer jobs in Gloucester