Chartered Structural/Civil Engineer
We are a Structural/Civil Consultancy looking for a Chartered Engineer to join our small, well-established practice.
We are looking to recruit a full time member of staff who is confident with Clients and technically competent. The role calls for a strong background in structural design calculations and analysis.
The candidate should be Chartered MIStructE or MICE, with at least three years post-chartership experience, and should have a thorough understanding of UK Building Regulations and Design Codes, excellent communication and leadership skills and the drive to want to advance their career.
Core skills will include the ability to:
- Deliver technical work without supervision.
- Make site inspections and liaise with Clients directly.
- Check and approve Junior Engineers’ work and lead a team of designers.
- Use relevant software such as AutoCAD, Tedds, Masterseries, etc.
- Carry out structural surveys(subsidence and structural defects reports).
This is a fantastic opportunity for career progression with a competitive salary and flexible working hours. Applicants should hold a full current driving licence. Strong written English and excellent verbal communication skills are essential.
The practice is a small design consultancy working mainly on residential building schemes and some small commercial projects.
Click Apply to send your CV
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK
More searches like this
- Architecture Senior Structural Engineer jobs in Gloucester
- Commercial Senior Structural Engineer jobs in Gloucester
- Domestic Senior Structural Engineer jobs in Gloucester
- Foundations / Soil mechanics Senior Structural Engineer jobs in Gloucester
- Frames / Joints & connections Senior Structural Engineer jobs in Gloucester