Chartered or near Chartered Structural Engineer
Our company, Structures Made Easy Ltd, based in West London is looking for associate level highly experienced Chartered or near Chartered Structural Engineer with MICE and/ or MIStructE with proven back record in refurbishment & domestic conversions sector.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone who wants to take a leading role in this industry. You will be reporting to a director and be responsible for the management of projects, client meetings and managing design team.
- Full time Structural Engineer role based in London to work from office/ home or both (Flexible)
- Demonstrate background of at least 12+ years of experience in refurbishment/ domestic sector in UK. Must be UK chartered or near chartered.
- Able to make site inspections & liaise with clients directly.
- Deliver technical work without supervision.
- Check & approve Junior Engineers work and able to lead a team of designers.
- Strong background in structural design calculations & analysis.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Able to use relevant software such as Robot, CADS, Tedds, Masterseries, AutoCAD etc
- Able to make structural surveys (subsidence & structural defects reports).
- Strong written English & excellent verbal communication skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Optional additional skills:
- Temporary works and method statements
- Civil engineering design background
Very competitive & negotiable depending on experience.
If you are interested please click apply and send an email with your CV and examples of recent work.
More searches like this
- Architecture Chartered Structural Engineer jobs in London (West)
- Domestic Chartered Structural Engineer jobs in London (West)
- Industrial Chartered Structural Engineer jobs in London (West)
- New-build Chartered Structural Engineer jobs in London (West)
- Refurbishment Chartered Structural Engineer jobs in London (West)