Transport Planner | Oxfordshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Transport Planner to join an excellent multi-disciplinary consultancy in Oxfordshire.
To be successful in this role you should have experience in providing pre-application advice to clients and preparing Transport Assessments / Statements, Travel Plans and Access Appraisals.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Qualified to degree level in appropriate subject
- An ability to professionally represent the company
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
-Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- An ability to work within a team
- Experience in the preparation of Transport Assessments, Transport Statements, Travel Plans and Access Appraisals
- An understanding of TRICS, ARCADY and PICADY (Junctions8)
- An understanding of micro-simulation traffic modelling would be an advantage
- An ability to deal with clients and other professionals with minimal supervision
SALARY AND BENEFITS
A highly competitive basic salary will be available with a comprehensive benefits package including pension scheme, paid professional memberships, regular CPD seminars, support for professional development and much more.
If you’d be interested in discussing further please contact Jonny Court at Skyline Group on either 01489 611 705 or email email@example.com
Apply for Transport Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly