Partner / Director - Structures
Are you an ambitious, experienced and driven Structural Engineering professional with a genuine desire to drive your career forward as part of a reputable, growing privately-owned consultancy? Looking to put your own stamp on projects whilst leading a highly dynamic Structures team? Look no further than this excellent new career-defining role and its benefits!
Conrad Consulting are currently working with a market-leading, award-winning multi-discipline consultancy with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality projects across a broad range of sectors. Owing to a continually growing order book, a fantastic and unique opportunity has been created for an experienced Structural Engineer to join the organisation at salaried Partner or Director level with all of the perks.
What's on offer for you as the new Partner / Director:
* Salary up to £100,000 per annum plus bonus
* Company car or car allowance
* Private Healthcare & Life Assurance
* 27 days holiday
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare scheme
* Excellent work / life balance
If you aren't receiving any of the above in your current role, read on for more reasons why you should be interested in developing your career with this highly reputable outfit.
Your new position will see you take a lead role in major projects regularly in excess of £25m in value, with the opportunity to apply your skills and knowledge in an environment that is highly conducive to your own professional development as a Structural Engineer.
Your well-being is of paramount importance to the company, hence the extensive benefits. In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to explore flexible working as you look to develop the team further.
What you'll bring to your new role:
* Experience in managing a team of Structural Engineers
* Full working knowledge of the Structural Engineering design process across a range of sectors
* Ideally a chartered Structural Engineer (MIStructE)
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity for an established industry name to be rewarded for their ability to not only retain business, but also crucially develop new avenues and win work across a broad range of sectors. The rewards are there to be seen, so why not take the next step in your Structural Engineering career by speaking to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136?
Apply for Partner / Director - Structures
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Architecture Director / Partner / Principal jobs in Birmingham
- Commercial Director / Partner / Principal jobs in Birmingham
- Domestic Director / Partner / Principal jobs in Birmingham
- Historic buildings Director / Partner / Principal jobs in Birmingham
- Industrial Director / Partner / Principal jobs in Birmingham