Formwork / Falsework Designer
FORMWORK / FALSEWORK DESIGNER
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Formwork / Falsework Designer to join an excellent contractor on a permanent basis.
- Develop an understanding of formwork and falsework products available within the company
- Produce accurate drawings.
- Ensure work produced is accurate.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of all staff, customers and visitors.
- Provide technical advice on products to internal and external customer.
- Maintain clear and concise records in accordance with company procedures.
- Work closely with team leader to ensure consistent, efficient working practices.
- Formwork, Falsework and Scaffolding Design experience
- In depth knowledge of AutoCAD
- In depth knowledge of Design Analysis Programs
- Degree in civil or structural engineering (preferred)
- Below ground experience (desirable)
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Good team player
- Self motivated
- Strong work ethic and reliable
- Good organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
If you'd be interested in this opportunity or if you require any more information, please get in touch with Jonny Court at Skyline Group on either 01489 611 705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org