Associate - Structural Engineering
Conrad Consulting is now working with a boutique Consulting Structural Engineer to recruit an Associate on a permanent basis for their office in Glasgow city centre.
If you are looking for an employer that empowers, invests and rewards then look no further. This company are renowned for their ability to attract and retain great people.
Current workload covers everything from large commercial developments, retail outlets, renewable energy, education facilities and much more.
Everyone from the ground up is involved at technical level in this firm. The Directors like to lead by example and are still involved with hands-on project delivery.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
- It is expected you are CEng MICE/MIStructE
- SER approved certifiers of design are desirable, but this is not essential
- Competent in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
- Competent in the use of design and analysis software
- Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities
- Willingness to train and mentor junior engineers
- Mature management culture
- Project variety
- Passionate about employee empowerment
- Clear structure for progression
- Relaxed working environment
- Regular pay reviews
- Flexible working
On offer is a salary of £50,000 to £55,000, company car, pension, mobile phone, healthcare, life assurance, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, travel loans, gym membership and much more!
Apply for Associate - Structural Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly