Dabbled in Revit but not getting the opportunity to use it on a regular basis? Lacking support from a BIM Manager? This is the position you are looking for!
Conrad Consulting can now offer the opportunity for a Structural Technician to join an award-winning Structural Engineering firm in the heart of Glasgow.
You will have the opportunity to work on some incredibly dynamic structures and develop your portfolio to include commercial developments, historic building refurbishments, mixed-use regeneration work, healthcare facilities and schools/universities.
- Currently working as a Structural Technician for a consulting engineer
- Demonstrable UK building structures experience
- Highly proficient with AutoCAD
- You should ideally have some foundations with Revit (Introduction course and/or some practical use)
- Keen interest in architecturally led design
Why you should apply?
- Training from a highly experienced BIM Manager who has worked on some of the UK's flagship projects
- You will use Revit on 99% of the projects you work on
- The chance to work on projects from all sectors allowing you to expand your portfolio
- Work in a social office environment with a progressive culture
- Pay reviews are regular and previous years has seen a consistent increase of 5%
£26,000 - £32,000, 5% pension, healthcare, life assurance, 32 days annual leave and a range of flexible benefits.
For any Structural Technician this is an environment in which your skills will flourish. If you have the focus and determination to master your craft, then please hit apply today and await contact from Nick Grayston to discuss this role in more detail.