Structural Revit Technician
We are working with an award-winning Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy based in Cambridge who currently have a vacancy for an ambitious & creative Structural Technician with a minimum of 2 years' experience on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client has an ever-expanding portfolio of projects; therefore, the successful Structural Technician will be required to generate and develop their own ideas.
- Strong skills with both AutoCAD & Revit
- A minimum of 2 years' experience using Revit on live building structures projects, with at least 1 year being in the UK
- An understanding of BIM would be advantageous
- Experience in common building materials including steel, concrete, masonry & timber
- Able to work efficiently using your own initiative, with good decision-making & problem-solving skills
Our client is offering you a competitive salary & benefits package.
If you think this role sounds ideal for you and you'd like to find out more about the client, please hit apply & forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Apply for Structural Revit Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly